Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother’s Day!!

Happy Mother’s Day to my Grandmothers!! I love you so much!!

Ah, the good ole humidity!! Well it has been raining here for the past few days! It was such a great time being able to talk to my family yesterday! My cousin Kristi even came down to see me! So good to see them as well.

So a miracle that happened last week: We went out on a team-up with a member the other day. We first stopped off at a Luau for a farewell and graduation party. The members sent us home with tons of food for us and the Sisters. (Sorry Blood family, I took away Sis Bloods dinner) As we left we asked the member if he had anybody that he wanted to see. He said that he did have somebody in mind. So we went to this ladies house and she was going crazy. She was out of control. She just came home from the hospital and she found people in her house using it for a meth lab. She has no money and no food. So she kept on talking out of control so when I got a chance I said: “We came bearing food.” She looked at me and said, "No I don’t want to take your food." I was not going to take that answer. So I got the members key and went out and got the 2 platters full of food and told her to open the fridge. She was so grateful. But previous to all this she was in a panic trying to figure out what to do. She could not contact anybody from the ward for support. So she was finally seeing that we were sent from the Lord to help her out. She started crying. It was such an amazing experience for us and her!

Hope you all had a good Mother’s Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment