Monday, April 7, 2014

Conference Was Good!

Well I hope that everybody had a good Conference the past few days! I know I did! As I was watching conference I started to get Utah sick! I really miss Utah! I actually got to see a few friends that were in the choir! That was really exciting! Conference made me tear up several times, I see why Dad and Grandpa tear up. Just being out here on the mission studying the Gospel has really opened up my testimony for conference. I am actually understanding what they are saying. LOL We were in Pratt, Kansas at the Church to watch Conference. We were able to spend time with the Senior couple that we all love, they are the Greenlaws. They are from Mapleton.

We had a couple of members bring us food, it was awesome. We love the members and how they help us out.

We were invited to a Bonfire last week, it was interesting. When my companion and I arrived a few of the people that were there swore and asked why missionaries got invited. By the time the Bonfire was over we had all become friends and we were invited back to a a birthday party this coming week. So, we hope this will turn into something for us.

I don't have much time to email today because it is a half p-day. We are going to the Temple tomorrow. WAHOO!!! So I will send pictures along with a longer email.  It's a three hour bus ride to Missouri Ugh! but going to the temple will be awesome. Tell Grandpa D thanks for the letters and the $5 bucks, it helps pay to do my laundry. Ha ha 

Love you all!!!
Elder Taylor Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment