Monday, September 22, 2014

I Am So Sick

Well, this week was crazy! We went tracting and came across a man and he did not want to hear about the message we had but was interested in our free services. So we came back a few days later and replaced his siding on his house (trailer). Then Saturday night we were out on team-ups and I started to get sick! My nose was running like crazy. So after team-ups we were dropped off at the apartment and I told my companion that we needed to go to the store to get meds. So on Sunday I was still so sick! We had to miss the Sunday portion of Stake Conference! Ugh no fun! I forced myself to get out today so I could come email. It is great being out on a mission, there are so many people that look after you when your sick. The Coopers came over and gave me some Chicken Noodle Soup, a get well card, and some Halloween candy. It was great!!

But this week is Joseph’s baptism! He is so excited to get baptized! We were supposed to go out shopping today to get him some church clothes, but I have been sick so I cancelled it so I could rest. But hopefully satan won't work his hardest this week to break him down! Pray for him please!!

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment