Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My Last Letter Home!!

I can't believe this is my last letter home! I will be seeing you at the airport in just a few days. So crazy! It almost doesn't seem real that I am coming home. I am so excited to see those that are coming to the airport. It is going to be a great time seeing everybody. Especially my 6' 3" brother!! When I left he was shorter than I. I think seeing Cameron will be the biggest amazement when I see everybody. I think the hardest thing will be leaving the greatest mission in the world and being released. I am not looking for those times. I have loved being on a mission. It has been the best thing that I have ever done!! Last Thursday I had the chance to meet up with Joseph, my recent convert. We went to Red Lobster and had a great time talking one with another. He is doing great in his ward. He just got a job and is looking to move out of his current residence. I am so excited that he is doing so well. He even gave me a parting gift. It is a book by Arnold Schwarzenegger called the encyclopedia to body building. Joseph loves body building and healthy eating. On Thursday an office couple took me out to Longhorn steak house as a departing dinner. I will miss all the people that I have met here in Kansas. See you Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment