Monday, August 11, 2014

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes!!

Hey everybody!! I just wanted to say thank you all so much for the birthday cards and wishes! I loved them!! Thank you!! 

Things have been going pretty good here in Auburn Hills. I love this area! It is one of my favorite areas! Especially where the Balzers are in the ward! They are so awesome. In my first area they would bring us food and make sure we were taken care of! Then I moved to Harrison Park and their daughter and son-in-law lives in that ward! Now I am in Auburn hills and they are here! Such a treat! For dinner the other night they made us Salmon and Pork chops! Mmmm... my favorite! Also, we are taken great care of by the Coopers. He is the Ward Mission Leader, so we see them all the time. They do so much for us and all missionaries. The work in the area is going good! This area is full of potential!

Love you all!!
Elder Dickson

Happy Birthday Elder Dickson



Surprise!!

The Sister Missionaries decorated his door!!

The Coopers took us all out to Pizza Hut for lunch!


Happy Birthday cake made by the Hansel family

25 Candles
Get out the fire extinguisher!

A picture that his Grandpa & Grandma Taylor sent to him.
He said he put it on his dresser.


No comments:

Post a Comment